Coralife LED 32 Aquarium

skipm

Staff member
I am thinking of setting one of these up after being out of the hobby for some time. Looking for opinions, suggestions, etc. Thanks in advance, Skip

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
I like them. They're "dumbed down" a little but it really just makes things easier for the beginner. I'd say give it a shot but just be careful because eventually you'll be in neck-deep again! ;)

skipm

Staff member
Don't think I'll have to worry too much about being in it neck deep, a spinal injury is what caused me and the hobby to part ways. Nanos are pretty much the only chance I have on getting back into things.
For now I have decided to use some of the equipment I already have. I have a 6 gal JBJ Nanocube that I am upgrading the lights to LEDs that I plan on setting up for softies and sexy shrimp. I have a 6.8 gal AIO that will be a betta and cherry shrimp planted tank (FW). If things are still going ok with me physically I will set up one of my old Current 24 gal Aquapods, I have an AI Prime HD light for it and a hang on refugium w/protein skimmer to go on the back of the tank. This one will be a primarily SPS tank w/ a few clown gobies, a goby/pistol shrimp pair and then???